Monday, May 14, 2012

Ayurveda is Highly Recommended for Various Diseases


In the ancient time where there are no tablets and capsules available, treatments come from various herbal plants that has enabled the life of people stays up to hundred years. How about today? You are lucky enough if your reach 70 to 80 years old here on earth. The advancement of technology applied to the medical industry has its benefits; however, people should not neglect the power or herbs for treatments. Ayurveda treatment which is known to be one of the oldest natural healing systems in India has come a long way in making the people realize that herbal medicine and supplements have never lost their power to provide cure to various diseases like diabetes, arthritis, cervical and lumbar pain.

Let us concentrate with lumbar pain or what is commonly known as lower back pain. Ever since we have studied the different parts of the body, science has always stressed out that the back is a very important support for the body. When you experience back pain or lumbar spondylosis, it can greatly affect your daily activities and might halt you from enjoying the things you’ve used to. When someone says back pain, it sounds like a normal thing due to fatigue; however, every one of us must be careful in handling it because we might not know what will happen next after the pain occurs. When you think of it, there are various causes of lumbar spondylosis which include stress, improper posture, past back injuries, aging, and too much activity that affects the lower back. In addition, not taking care of your body may also lead to back pain according to Ayurveda. The causes mentioned above are just a few and take not that not all people will encounter the same causes and effects.  Ayurveda believes that proper treatment could only be administered by knowing exactly what the cause is. Each cause has its corresponding treatment depending on the body type of the patient. Ayurvedic treatment for lumbar spondylosis might be different from the conventional one; however, it has similar concepts. It’s just that Ayurvedic treatments are concentrating more on a long term treatment and not just temporary relief.

Whatever disease or illness you have, whether its arthritis, lumbar pain or heart problems, you can always see an Ayurvedic physician that could guide you on  further details on the efficacy of Ayurvedic medicines. Then you will only understand why there have been many people around the world that’s recommending Ayurvedic medicines.

1 comments:

Conley Tiffany said...

Dr Itua cures my HIV, I have been an ARV Consumption for 10 years. I have been in pain until I came across Dr Itua on a blog site. I emailed him about my details of my HIV and my location I explained everything to him and he told me that there is nothing to be scared of that he will cure me, he gave me guarantee, He asks me to pay for items fees so when I'm cured I will show gratitude I did and giving testimony of his healing herbs is what I'm going to do for the rest of you out there having HIV and other disease can see the good work of Dr Itua. I received his herbal medicine through EMS Courier service who delivered to my post office within 5 working days. Dr Itua is an honest man and I appreciate him for his good work. My GrandMa called him to appreciate him and the rest of my friends did too, Is a joy to me that I'm free of taking Pills and having that fat belle is a nightmare.you will understand what I'm talking about if you have the same problem I was having then not now though. I'm free and healthy Big Thanks To Dr Itua Herbal Center. I have his calendar too that he recently sent me, He Cures all kind disease Like, Cancer,Weak Erection, Wart Remover,Hpv, Herpes,Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease,Cushing’s disease, Heart failure, Multiple Sclerosis, Hypertension,Fibromyalgia,Hiv, Hepatitis B, Liver/Kidney Inflammatory, Epilepsy,Blood Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Colo-Rectal Cancer, Brain Cancer, Lung Cancer, Infertility,Parkinson's disease, Lung Cancer, Breast Cancer, Colo-Rectal Cancer, Blood Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Epilepsy disease, small-round-cell tumor Diabetes,Celiac disease, Ataxia, Arthritis, measles, tetanus, whooping cough, tuberculosis, polio, Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma, Asthma, Allergic diseases.Hiv/Aids,Herpe ,Copd, Glaucoma, Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease, Enlarged prostate, Alzheimer's disease, Dementia. Fibroid,Diabetes,Dercum,Copd ,and also Bring back Ex Lover Back. Here his Contact .drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or Whats_app Number +2348149277967

Post a Comment